Sunday, December 4, 2011

Don't Forget

This morning while getting my morning cuppa joe, Charles entered the kitchen and as is tradition I began to ask him my customary Sunday morning question "What's on our todo list for today?"

Before I was even able to get the words "So, what do we..." out of my mouth Charles interrupted me by saying "Don't forget."

"Don't forget what?"

Wrapping his hand around mine he mused "Before you set any goals or objectives... Before you begin to think you might accomplish something today, remember that we have kids."

As if on cue, at that moment that the Tasmanian devils BW and JB dizzyingly made their entrance into the kitchen, simultaneously and eagerly asking "I'm hungry, what's for lunch!?"

Charles's observation gave me a belly laugh, but jeesh... He was right!




No comments:

Post a Comment