Sunday, May 10, 2015

JB's thoughts on Mama

JB wrote this as part of a school project and the only instructions were to think of ten things you like about your mom. She said it was hard to limit it to ten, but wow. I cried when I read it as I didn't realize that somehow, along the way, it seems that I'm doing something right. I hope she still feels this way when the Teen years hit.  Check back in 2 years and we'll see.

===============================


The Tenth Top-Notch Thing
You are awesome because you have wavy hair. Do you know how much I want wavy hair?

The Ninth Nifty Thing
You are always there for me even when times are really tough, like with squirt went to a place.

The Eighth Extraordinary thing
You make awesome blueberry muffins!!! No one can make them better than you.

The seventh Spectacular thing
I really love it when you read with me at night. You do it instead of working and that is just loving and caring.

The Sixth superb thing
You are super because you care for me when I’m sick and you care for me even if you get sick too. You don’t even care just for the family, you care for all people and make everyone feel special.

The Fifth Fantastic Thing
You make me happy every day and you lighten my day when things get ruff.

The fourth fabulous thing
You are always there to hear my nightmares and give me advice on how to get it out of my head.

The Third Thrilling Thing
You are a great storyteller. Even when I have read all of my books, there is a story waiting to be heard and you tell it.

The second splendid thing
You are very encouraging. you make me realize that I can do this!

The best thing ever about my mom!
The best thing about you is that you are very flexible! You make everyone feel loved and appreciated and you try to fit everyone's schedule in at once.

I love ya!






No comments:

Post a Comment