Saturday, April 20, 2013

Masters with Money

Overheard while undergoing a 'Clean and Clear' Saturday.

"Mama!!"

"What?"

"I NEED YOUR HELP CLEANING MY ROOM!"

"Um, I have the rest of the house to take care of... And I helped you with it two weeks ago.  Pick a corner of your room, start there and work your way around."

"But... But... MA-MAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"JB! I'll help you if you pay me fifty cents."

"Ok!  I have thirty five cents! Thank you!"

"OK! It's a deal. And! I can make change for you!"

And off they ran to tackle the pit that evolved over the course of the last three weeks.  Monies were exchanged and all was peaceful.  Except for Charles and I who were shaking our heads in steadfast 'Uncle'.

Yes, both identified as math wizards at school, 'geniuses' at counting money.

*sigh*




No comments:

Post a Comment