Friday, March 27, 2015

#DailyFortuneCookie

While I was tidying my office I discovered the overflowing jar of Fortune Cookie Fortunes (just the slips of paper, not the cookies!) behind a pile of Girl Scout cookies that had taken residence on my desk during this last years crack confection sale.

I have no idea how many years back they go - but they are certainly from a wide variety of locations - you can tell by the difference in paper sizes, fonts and ink coloring as well as what's printed 'on the back'.

In spite of their obvious designation as clutter  I can not just brush them into the recycling bin. They were held onto for some reason, be it that the tiny phrase meant something at the time, or that the minions took up collecting them for me - I'm not certain.

I've been attempting to return to blogging - life has devolved into a busy work-focused schedule again. I don't want to lose all of the benefits of P2 - one of which was blogging. With the idea of starting with baby-steps and a few words at a time, I'll be sharing the wisdom of these tiny fortunes, one slip at a time.

It will be interesting to see how many there are.







No comments:

Post a Comment