Monday, April 18, 2011

Bad Art

This past winter break as part of our annual tradition of going thru 'stuff' and eliminating clutter, I stumbled upon a box of memories...

The contents included written poems, stories, works and ideas of my youth as well as pictures of times and people past. I thought that I'd lost this particular collection of items many years ago, so it was delightful to have found it again.

Yet, the contents are a documentation of the struggles of growing older. I'd say up, but I refuse to believe that I've reached my 'Up' stage and feel that I've so much more to learn and experience. To me a 'Grown Up' is someone who has reached a stage in life where they no longer seek out life's adventures, no matter how small or simple they may be.

I've elected to share a few pieces now and again as they expand the horizon of who I am. I hope you enjoy, and find them to be entertaining... if for nothing more than some bad writing and the muses of an author in training.



No comments:

Post a Comment