Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When it rains, it pours

It has been forever since I've posted... It's not because I've forgotten or grown bored... no certainly not.

School recently started for most of us. This is the third week of school for BW and JB, and for me, this is the second week of classes. Charles is the lone man out, but he has his hands full covering the gaps and holding the reigns of chaos.

This semester is already going much better for me than did the summer one, even though I am taking four (really six) classes, and they are all chock full of online homework, paperwork, bookwork, tests and quizzes. Biology, Physiology and Chemistry are the subjects, and I'm excited about each one... well except for Biology... but every semester has to have one 'gem'. More on that later.

And, while I haven't been posting, I have been working on a few things between the flurry of classes. I'm looking forward to smoothing them out, adding a few finishing touches and posting them soon, I hope you are looking forward to reading them!




No comments:

Post a Comment