Thursday, June 3, 2010

File # 13...

In trying to come up with something to blog about last night I discovered that there are many many funny, sad and juicy stories to share, but most of them are too 'something'.

Too revealing, too harsh, too judgemental, too invasive and so on.

It increased my respect for the blogs I've followed for years; those that provide a reprieve for everyone else often at the sacrifice of their own privacy, for those that are a distributor of information on how to do things 'better', those that have stumbled upon a common thread of ridiculousness of the human condition, and those that are a cooperative site where many writers come together and share bits and pieces of their lives.

Or maybe I'm not as open about myself as I'd like to think I am...

How far does one go for a hobby?




No comments:

Post a Comment